Quick easy chicken recipes: You'll love my Cilantro Pesto Chicken!
Quick easy chicken recipes can be a lifesaver when you need to make dinner but you don't have a lot of time. My Cilantro Pesto Chicken is not only delicious and easy to make, it's also good for you!
Having a few easy dinner recipes available is a smart move for every home cook.
And if you're a healthy home cook, then my website is just the place for you!
Looking for quick chicken recipes? You won't want to miss my Sun Dried Tomato Basil Chicken:
Or this Homemade Chicken Soup:
All of my quick easy dinner recipes are created from REAL FOODS: fresh, whole, unprocessed ingredients.
I believe it's possible to enjoy delicious foods AND be a super healthy eater. Absolutely!
You will need:
1 boneless chicken breast
1 large scoop of Cilantro Cashew Pesto
2 large handfuls of mesclun greens
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2) Butterfly the chicken breast. It will look like this:
3) Layer the inside of the butterflied chicken breast with a thick, generous helping of Cilantro Cashew Pesto. Like this:
4) Close the chicken breast:
5) On your stove top, pan-sear chicken for approximately 3 minutes on one side, then flip over and immediately put the entire pan, with the chicken, into the oven.
6) Leave chicken in oven until it reaches 160 degrees. This will be 8 to 10 minutes at the most. The chicken will be done when it's cooked all the way through (there will be no pink inside).
7) Once it's cooked, place the chicken on top of a bed of mesclun greens (2 large handfuls). Enjoy!
In the mood for some quick, easy and HEALTHY dessert after dinner?
All of my dessert recipes are 100% guilt-free and delicious, made from fresh, simple ingredients.
Like this Fat Free Banana Ice Cream:
And my Super Healthy Chocolate Mousse:
If you like quick easy chicken recipes, you'll LOVE these other healthy recipes! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of quick easy dinner recipes, salads, soups and desserts: all 100% homemade and 100% guilt-free!
Healthy dinner recipes:
Healthy Salad Recipes:
Easy Soup recipes:
100% Healthy and Guilt-Free Desserts:
What do you think?
I welcome your thoughts and insights. Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page. If you like what what you're reading, recommend it to others on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You're currently visiting My-healthy-eating-secrets.com. Click here to access my homepage and here to read my story of how I found pristine health following a healthy eating lifestyle!